The Africa Pharmaceutical Summit East returns to Nairobi, Kenya for the second time. Kenya is emerging as one of Africa’s key growth centers with sound economic policies in place for future improvement, and will again host the most important pharma gathering in the region for you to meet buyers, as well as to build new partnerships and gather insight on the market.
APS has become established as the region’s first fully-integrated pharma exhibition, bringing together suppliers of pharmaceutical technologies and products with buyers in the African markets. APS gathers over 100 exhibitors and attracts more than 2,500 attendees from the region looking for suppliers and partners to bring cost-competitive pharmaceuticals to the market.
Exhibiting at APS East 2017 means you will benefit from the exhibition and summit’s features set up to optimise business and networking success at the event.
Join leading companies and exhibit at the leading pharmaceutical event in the region
• 2 pharma events in 1 – exhibition hosting companies in the field of ingredients, finished dosage, packaging technology and machinery;
• and a summit (conference) running throughout the event, providing key insights into the local market;
• Create partnerships with leading companies and government institutions from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Sudan and the East African sub-region;
• Exhibitor showcases – unique engagement opportunity, offering exhibitors more opportunity to showcase their expertise to the widest audience possible.
• Generate wide exposure and make connections with attendees.
A cost–effective way to meet customers and prospects, and establish relationships with leading regional pharma companies and government institutions.