Lagos, Nigeria will host the most important pharma gathering in the region for you to meet buyers, as well as to build new partnerships and gather insight on the market.
APS has become established as the region’s first fully-integrated pharma exhibition, bringing together suppliers of pharmaceutical technologies and products with buyers in the African markets. APS gathers over 100 exhibitors and attracts more than 2,500 attendees from the region looking for suppliers and partners to bring cost-competitive pharmaceuticals to the market.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) region, including countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Cameroon has 300 million consumers, with combined GDP of $734.8bn and annual growth rate of 6.3%.
Nigeria, Africa’s largest economy, remains West Africa’s most attractive market despite having to contend with a multitude of challenges and its economy is far more diversified than commonly assumed.
Exhibiting at APS West 2016 2016 means you will benefit from the exhibition and summit’s features set up to optimise business and networking success at the event.
Join leading companies and exhibit at the leading pharmaceutical event in the region
• 2 pharma events in 1 – exhibition hosting companies in the field of ingredients, finished dosage, packaging technology and machinery;
• and a summit (conference) running throughout the event, providing key insights into the local market;
• Create partnerships with leading companies and government institutions from Nigeria, Ghana and the West African sub-region;
• Exhibitor showcases – unique engagement opportunity, offering exhibitors more opportunity to showcase their expertise to the widest audience possible.
• Generate wide exposure and make connections with attendees.
A cost–effective way to meet customers and prospects, and establish relationships with leading regional pharma companies and government institutions.