Returning for the 2nd year, AFRICA PHARMACEUTICAL SUMMIT (APS), held concurrently with the PHARMATECH AFRICA Exhibition , will place emphasis on interaction between participants to facilitate an open venue for debate on issues affecting the pharmaceutical industry in Africa.
Partnering and licensing is an essential component of the APS – especially for those looking to enter the African market place to increase sales and distribution – through strategic collaborations, technology transfer, joint venture or co-marketing with African counterparts.
• Chief Executive Officer
• Chief Operating Officer
• Senior Government/Regulatory Officials
• Director – Regulatory Affairs
• Head of Sales & Marketing
• Head of Business Development
• Head of Corporate Development
• Partners: Private Equity/Venture Capital
• Banking & Finance
• Head of Licensing
• Head of Partnership/Alliance
• Managing Director
• Pharma Supply Chain Directors
*Majority of the APS 2013 attendees were of middle and senior management positions in their respective organizations. More than 50% of all attendees were at the Department Head level of seniority and above.
A valuable networking opportunity
• DIALOGUE with key leaders
• EXCHANGE information and idea
• DISCUSS new opportunities for your businesses.
APS is the perfect platform to REACH, IDENTIFY and CONNECT with the right people and start negotiations. Find the right mix of local and international companies, investors and key stakeholders at APS.
Thank you for organizing the summit successfully. I was really impressed to see the professionalism in organizing this event. It was perfect and I have been benefited attending this summit.